Why REGAL is Superior to the Competition
Yes, it’s true. REGAL is more expensive than other brands out there, but quality comes at a cost and beauty is always more than skin deep. Designed-in quality and longevity dictate engineering and technology choices that add to cost, but are invisible to the customer. Here are the choices we made to bring you a better product.
· Superior packaging – The handle and the aluminum, powder-coated enclosure give REGAL a semi-industrial look while making it a convenient, rugged, light-weight portable device. The insulated enclosure also allows operation down to -10º F.
Our competitors use vulnerable plastic cases that normally only protect their products to -4º F.
· Power Protection – REGAL’s electronics and connected devices are protected by a 15 Amp, resettable circuit breaker.
The competition does not have any power protection. Keep your fingers crossed that lightning doesn’t strike nearby.
· Power Relays – REGAL uses replaceable 15 Amp, 115 Volt industrial relays for switching the power outlets.
Most of our competitors use circuit board-mounted 10 Amp, 230 volt relays that do not have a 115 Volt contact rating. If a relay fails, it will normally require replacing the electronic control module.
· DC Power Supply – REGAL uses an industrial/medical grade, regulated DC power supply, powered internally so REGAL has only one power cord to plug in.
Our competitors use consumer power supplies similar to phone chargers, requiring their devices to have two power outlets for operation: one for controlled devices and one for the DC power supply.
· Smartphone Apps – REGAL’s proprietary Android and iPhone Apps are simple and intuitive.
Most of our competition does not offer Android Apps and their iPhone apps are more complex to use.
· Cell service – FST LLC, manufacturer of REGAL, offers a low cost subscription Cell Management Service (CMS) or Customer-managed cell service. Both are non-contract and carried on the ATT system. FST LLC, is a direct representative of the service provider, able to handle all cell service issues for REGAL owners. Costs of less than $4.00 per month are possible for FST customer-managed accounts.
Our competition hands you off to a service provider to sink or swim.
· Product Support - All warranty, all repairs and all cell service issues are handled directly by FST LLC through our own facilities. FST provides free REGAL system programming for customers for as long as they own their REGAL. If you call FST you get a helpful and knowledgeable human being; if you email, you get a prompt response.
The Competition? I don’t know their capabilities, but I will put our comprehensive service level up against anybody!
If you want a thoughtfully-designed, well-made product that stands up to the demands made on it, and that comes with outstanding personal service, there’s no question –
YOU WANT A REGAL.
Something Special for Christmas
A Great Gift for you or the Pilot in your life. A REGAL Remote Cellular Preheater Switch with Android or iPhone App, Plus 360 days of prepaid, renewable Cell Service on the ATT Network. See REGAL WDR under the Products Tab for product information and specifications.
Available for a Limited time at $450.00 + $17.50 shipping
(Regular Price $505.00 + $17.50 shipping)
Valid Only for Phone Orders received between 25 November and 10 December 2013
Order by Phone at: 262-497-6446 (9AM to 5PM CST)
Some customers have asked if we could simplify REGAL Cell Account Management. In response we are introducing:
FST LLC now offers “FST Cell Management Service” for existing customers and as an option for new REGAL purchases. Under this subscription service, FST will see that your cell account is kept active 360 days a year, with a positive credit balance, so your REGAL is always ready to use. An annual subscription fee of $80.00 provides 360 days of uninterrupted cell service at less cost than one year of AirVoice Wireless Pay-As-You-Go. You enjoy worry-free service without any dates to remember or online purchases to make. FST will advise you prior to subscription termination so you can renew or resume self management of your account. Click on the “Products and Services” tab above to review the features and no-risk guarantee for FST Cell Management Service. REGAL owners may choose to self-manage their cell accounts, achieving costs of less than $4.00 per month. All cell service for FST products is provided on the ATT network.